Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora gift card shows $0 after transaction failed!!

I was making an order in the Sephora app and I used a $15 Sephora gift card. I tried to submit payment but it gave me an error that something was out of stock. My credit card got charged and now my gift card shows a $0 balance! I've been back and forth with Sephora and no one can help me! I really want to place my order soon so I can use a promo code. No one seems to know how to help me, I emailed and called. This is such horrible service 😞

Re: Sephora gift card shows $0 after transaction failed!!

This just happened to me too! I'm at a loss for what to do.

Same thing just happened to me. I'm super upset! Please tell me someone was able to figure out how to help! 

Hi @brittinkler I replied to your other post and will be sending you a PM to help. 

Hi @WallaB I see that you have now been assisted with this by email. Please send me a PM if you have any questions. 

Hi, my husband bought me a $50 Sephora gift card for Christmas.  I went to use it online and there is no money on the card.  My husband purchased the card from a local grocery store.  He went up there today and customer service looked up the card number and said someone used it on 12/25/19.  But how is that possible if it was in the unopened envelope the card came in?  Grocery store said to contact a local Sephora to see if they can help.  We even have the activation status receipt with all the cards on it he purchased for me and they said that it doesn't matter that we have that receipt.  All other cards purchased on the same receipt we have worked fine.  Can you help at all?  Thanks so much, Marci Clark

Hi @Marciclark,

I am so sorry to hear this. I will send you a PM to further assist you. 

Best,
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca, how will I see you on messenger?

Hi @Marciclark,

To view your private messages, please click the bell/notification icon at the top of your screen, then click "Messages." Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

I received a $100 gift card for xmas went to use it and it said 0 balance. this is CRAZY. Sounds like some fraud is going on at sephora.

Hi @ZoeBlaire,

I will send you a private message for more information. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

Anonymous Insider

I'm having the same problem please help me out

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I will send you a PM in just a moment to further assist you.

Always,
Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing