Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora experts giving us some help and advices here.

I was reading about Sephora University, and I suddenly had an idea. Would be amazing if Sephora put some of their experts here that they could also help us with our doubts. This place works amazing, and a lot of girls seem experts, but would be great have some experts to help everyone, even when those girls have doubts, I mean, they help us, but who helps them?. And well, also to give us more professional tips, and help and advices, they have the experience, so. Specially to those who don't have a Sephora store nearby (like me, my nearest Sephora store is like almost 10 countries away), or for those that don't have enough time. This would be a more practical and easier way to solve our questions and doubts with an expert. I still find it weird that there aren't some users here who are experts, but they should do this, including a way to identify them like if they are skincare, makeup, hair or fragance experts.

What do you think?

Re: Sephora experts giving us some help and advices here.

I think they should have live chats with sephora beauty experts and professional makeup artists! 

:smileyhappy

Re: Sephora experts giving us some help and advices here.

Hi Millefeuille! In addition to being moderators, we are also Beauty Advisors and can definitely help out. 🙂  We love viewing the interaction on Beauty Talk and see so many clients giving excellent advice.  Beauty Talk has proven to be a great outlet for people to share their experiences, tips and point of view. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing