Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora card issue

Is anyone else having a problem using the Sephora card?  Customer service could not help, I called Comfort Bank who also d in d not know why it is not working.  They checked my account and said there was not an issue on their end.  I have triple checked b my info and registered my card as well.  I am so frustrated!  Does anyone else have this problem too?

Re: Sephora card issue

I've had so many problems, but having an (according to the website and automated phone system) at least double the "available balance" needed to pick up a prescription for a relative not covered by insurance (cost? four digits). Card declined + I was told that the "available balance" wasn't enough because it takes a few weeks to process a payment and they pull it in multiple installments...completely different than what the card documentation says.

I filed a report with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau () and it's been almost 60 days with no response from the bank.

I would recommend no one get this card: you won't be able to use your 25% off until the physical card arrives, which can take so long you'll be wondering if it was lost/stolen (I've mailed things regular first class mail from the states to the UK and it took less time to get there than it took to get my card). Sure, you can call the 1-800 number, but the website and app (app is made for a phone so it's ridiculous on an iPad, great job building it) exist for a reason, we shouldn't have to call to place an order because of a company side fail (don't even get me started about not being able to get that 10% off promo for signing up for texts unless I called to place an order or something).

correction: i'd have to go here and them dm a mod here to get a refund credit for the 10% off

completely utterly insane 

(and to top it off, the sephora website isn't working so i guess i'll buy that stuff elsewhere since i get 5% back paying by paypal and the price is the same elsewhere, nothing but problems when i try to give sephora money for a product)

Hi @cindylouhoo23

I'm so to hear that! I recommend reaching out to Comenity Capital Bank once more as they should be able to look into this for you. Regretfully, we, www.sephora.com, do not have access to their system to look into your card for you. Please call:

1-866-841-5037 (Sephora Visa) 
1-866-864-7787 (Sephora Visa Signature) 
1-866-702-9946 (Sephora Credit Card)

Thank you and I'm sorry for the trouble.

Regards,

Danee

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing