cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Sephora Online Erased my Gift Card Balance

I got a gift card for my birthday. 125$ in total. I bought 62.15$ worth of merchandise a week later. yesterday. I wanted to buy more stuff, because my skincare items were running low. Checked the balance of my gift card and it said it was empty. It was supposed to be 62.85$. I only made one purchase. Called gift card services, got put on hold for 3 hours. Called again, they told me I only made one purchase that was 62.15 and that I must've had the original balance wrong. Told them I have the receipt. They sent me to customer service, and customer service sent me back to gift card services. They then said they cant do anything about it, and that my money was lost, probably someone stole the numbers and that it was my loss.

Been buying from Sephora since I got my first job. I have been racially profiled, followed, treated like a thief in their store. I thought the products were worth the harassement. But now, with them stealing money and leaving me hanging like that, I'm very disappointed. I hope I can get my 62.85$ back. Sephora stole my birthday gift.

Re: Sephora Online Erased my Gift Card Balance

@Anonymous I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I will send you a PM to help. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing