From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Sephora Favorites Sunkissed Glow Kit - Becca Highliter cracked / smashed / broken

So I purchased the Sephora Favorites Sunkissed Glow Kit 2019 excited for the products inside.  I received the kit and the Becca hi lighter was smashed and all over other products and in little makeup bag although the compact was closed.  I returned and Sephora sent out another kit.  I received second kit, kit was same as first with Becca hi lighter all over everything.  Once again contacted Sephora, sent me another kit, received yet another kit with cracked Becca hi lighter all over everything.  I once again contacted Sephora and advised of condition of product, I now need to go to a Sephora store and return the product to receive a refund.  This was a whole lot of work and time and energy for a whole lot of nothing.  Do not order this kit. Sephora, I would have expected much more from you.  

Re: Sephora Favorites Sunkissed Glow Kit - Becca Highliter cracked / smashed / broken

Hi @skuk,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Best,

Penelope

Re: Sephora Favorites Sunkissed Glow Kit - Becca Highliter cracked / smashed / broken

...thank you Penelope

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing