Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

Sephora Collection Mineral Foundation Compact

I really love the Sephora Collection Mineral Foundation Compact; by mixing D10 and D25, I finally have a makeup that matches and suits my combination skin. I loved that it was pressed, meaning that no little particles went flying all over and up my nose. Is it being discontinued? If so, is Sephora bringing in another mineral foundation product instead?

Re: Sephora Collection Mineral Foundation Compact

Hi Greengiraffe-

I'm sorry for the confusion! I checked and the Sephora Collection Mineral Compact is discontinued and no longer available. It was reformulated and the Sephora Collection 8 HR Mattifying Compact Foundation is similar/comparable. The shade that your mom wears should be the same in this formula!

mattifying.jpg

<3 Melissa

Hi greengiraffe,   There are no plans to discontinue our...

Hi greengiraffe,

There are no plans to discontinue our Mineral Foundation Compact as of right now Smiley Happy

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Re: Hi greengiraffe,   There are no plans to discontinue our...

Is it discontinued now? I can't find it online!! I recently discovered it in my mom's makeup collection and LOVE it. I would like to know I can buy more whenever I run out! Or if it is discontinued could you suggest another alternative? My color is light 10, d10.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • mattifying.jpg