cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Scent certificate

Hi there -

I am attempting to redeem the scent certificate I received from a sample kit. Are there instructions on the website? It seems like a reoccurring issue for folks it be nice to come to a page with formal instructions. 

thank you! Happy Holidays!

Re: Scent certificate

Hi @lemarrmarr

Inside of the Sephora Favorites set, there should be a voucher to redeem for a full size featured fragrance online or in store! To redeem online, please add the featured fragrance to our basket then enter the promotion code either on the first page of checkout or the last page of checkout in the Promo Code section! The code should start with the letter U and should be located underneath of a barcode. 

Please also note that a common issue is that the number 1 looks like the letter I. 

If you're still having trouble, please send me a private message with a clear photo of your voucher so I can further assist. Thanks!

Regards,

Danee

My code isn’t working when i put it in as a promo code

@lleahdanielle I will send you a PM. 

Hi, so hard I am tired giving up try so many times my name is selina southwell I want to redeam MARC JACOBE 

DAISY PHONE ME.

PERMO IS 

@Shabme I'm sending you a PM to further assist!

Mine doesn’t work either 

@nickname3s I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble! I will send you a PM. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing