Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Samples

So I have been getting nowhere with this with my emails to Sephora. I have made so many orders lately and I do on a very regular basis. This is not a one off. Every single order I carefully wait and watch and make my orders so I can choose samples I really want to try. My last ten orders (at least) j have not received any good samples that I chose including killian the liquors, various Tom Ford samples, many many other premium perfume samples or shampoo conditioner- you name it. If it’s a good one not only do I not get one or the other that I chose but most of the time I only get one sample and it will be total junk and puny and not even comparable or even an attempt at being similar. I get samples are a perk but when you see the sample up for hours in end and then hours or even a whole day after you selected it, then you don’t get it yet again- I don’t even understand why these have a selection at all. I will get the same canned response every time. I can understand occasionally or even frequently. But this happens every time. This never happens when I order anywhere else and frankly I don’t even believe they have any of those samples that they post. Don’t make me think I’m “choosing anything” when you don’t deliver almost 💯 percent of the time. Just be fair. Come through atleast 50% of the time - it’s not that big of an ask. 

Re: Samples

Hi @gizmo25

I'm sorry to hear about your order experiences! I will send you a PM to further assist.

Always,
Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing