Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Samples

Is it all a hoax?  Premium samples displayed to entice customers, but their selections not even added to the packing list?  Like they were never intended to be added into the order! A small thing?  Maybe.  But in a competitive beauty market, if you order premium products direct from the company, you receive premium samples.  It feels like customer disrespect instead of rewards.

Re: Samples

Hi mountainbee,

I apologize for the issues with your samples and for the delayed response! I'm going to send you a PM in a moment to assist you further.

Always,

Danee

RE: Re: Samples

You are the 3rd person I've contacted. Of my last 3 orders (all ordered in last few weeks) 2 had no samples. None! I have ROUGE status and tend to purchase with Sephora. But I'm more than happy to switch to ULTA and Philosophy if there is no added benefit to buying from your company. So disappointed!

RE: Samples

I don't get it either. Last 3 orders I had NONE of my samples. Why bother have us pick them out if your just gonna toss whatever in our order? I'm sure the companies that provide samples to Sephora wouldn't like to hear that we never get them.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing