Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Samples

I didn't get the samples I selected -  (I got some but not what I selected) and am disappointed!  Is this normal?  I ordered online because of the lure of samples!

Re: Samples

Hi cookiesncream,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I will send you a private message to assist you further.

Always,

Danee

RE: Samples

This has been happening to me with all my orders recently. Its like, whats the point of being able to select samples if they're just going to pick random samples not even in the same category as my picks? I sent a message to support about it months ago but never got a response. You'd think they'd have some type of inventory system set up so they could remove it as an option after so many people pick them. Most recently there was a sample of roloxin lift which I chose with 3 different orders and didn't even receive once! With such a high price tag I'm definitely never going to buy that product without at least sampling it first.

Re: RE: Samples

I'm am getting so annoyed with Sephora's samples, my last 3 or 4 orders there have been samples I've been dying to try available so I order them and when my order gets here not 1 of the 3 samples are in there and there's usually 1 random 1. With all the money I spend in this store you'd think there wouldn't be a problem with getting a sample I actually like. 

Re: RE: Samples

Hi @SharilynJade, I am so sorry to hear your recent orders have been missing their samples! And, I totally hear you - I know how frustrating it is to have the option to choose something and then be disappointed when you either receive substitutions or no samples at all.

I am going to send you a PM now so I can assist you. Thanks!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Hi MelissaLissa, 

I understand this can be frustrating and I apologize for any inconvenience. Sample substitutions may occur and this is called out on our website. I will send you a private message shortly. 

All my best, 

Megan 

RE: Re: Samples

Is this issue happening with flash shipping only? Because it’s been occurring for at least the last 6 months for me which is a shame because I never used to have issues. It’s just really frustrating when you’re looking forward to something and it doesn’t arrive in the package I ordered. I used to love using the app and shopping online for my Rouge orders because of the convenience and selection of samples as opposed to going in the store but it’s kind of pointless. I might as well just wait until I run out of product and actually go to the store whenever I have time. At least ill know what I’m getting and won’t be disappointed. I just won’t be buying from sephora nearly as often. Which is a shame because I wouldn’t be a Rouge member if it wasn’t for the convenience of the app.

What is the point of letting us choose samples when you'r...

What is the point of letting us choose samples when you're just gone send random (and sometimes crappy) ones? I've been a VIB for years now and the latest crappy sample i got was beard oil, BEARD OIL. I have never bought a single men's item in all my years of shopping at Sephora. Are you guys trying to drive away your loyal base?

I had the exact same issue but no one seems to come to my rescue. I havent received any of my samples!!

I just realized that i am not the only one with the problem with the samples! A lot of us have to go through this and you apologize to only one person! Wow! Going back to ULTA!!
Anonymous Insider

@MeganBT

I recieved my package today but only had 1 of 3 samples in it. its there anything i can do to get my other 2 samples?

I never received my samples. the packing slip doesn't lis...

I never received my samples. the packing slip doesn't list them but online it says all three shipped. who should I talk to about this? is it possible to get my samples?
Anonymous Insider

I also received an order today that only had 1 sample but it says all 3 were shipped on my order page. It's not a huge deal, but seems to be becoming a pattern. 

I agree, this was never a problem before!

@MeganBT

Rather than a new thread I though I'd ask here. I selected three samples and my order has three listed but I only got one. It's not one I selected which happens but shouldn't I still get three?

Hi @Indy701, sorry to hear you are also having trouble with your samples! I'm going to send you a PM now so I can look into this for you. Thanks!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
testing