Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Samples missing and wrong

I've been a long time VIB, I always select my 2 free samples with my orders but I'm my last two orders I've only received one sample per order. 

On top of that I haven't received the sample that I've requested in a long time. I always get random samples that I usually have no use for. 

I'm disappointed. I have a drawer full of samples that I usually just give away because I have no use for them. In most cases the samples have ingredients that I can't use. 

Re: Samples missing and wrong

Hi @Magiccola

I'm sorry to hear that! Please note, substitutions will be made for out-of-stock samples. This is listed on our website here > https://www.sephora.com/beauty/samples-promotion#FreeSamples And on our samples page here > https://www.sephora.com/beauty/free-beauty-samples We understand this may be disappointing and we apologize we were unable to send the ones you originally selected at checkout!

If you did not receive a total of two samples in your last two orders, please send me a private message with your order numbers so I can further assist. Thanks!

Always,
Danee

Hi @DaneeBT 

I only received 1 sample per order, for my last two orders. It's not a big deal, but it seems to be happening consistenly lately. 

And yes I understand that some samples will be substituted but I seem to get a lot of substitutions. Sometimes I get men's samples (like beard oil or men's Cologne) which are useless to me. 

@Magiccola I'm sorry to hear you only received one sample per order! I will send you a PM.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing