Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Samples all wrong Again!

I've been have trouble with my shipments for over the last couple months and its getting worse.  I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue.  I really like getting the free samples - they are great for trying new products and for gym/travel.  I'm no longer getting the samples I've chosen online.   Either Sephora packs ones I didn't choose or they don't send any at all.  This started slowly but now every box I get consistently has the wrong or missing samples. Often, I get samples that were not even offered on the website at the time of my order.  

I've been a Sephora customer for years and VIB most years.  This year I got very I serious about skincare and have become VIB Rouge for the first time. I'm very surprised after years of great service with my online orders, that service has been downgraded as I'm spending more money.   I've called on this issue a few times, and again - nothing has improved with the samples sent in my orders.  

Dear Sephora - I like the Samples.  Please go back to sending the right ones. You do ask us which ones we want.  Why not send the ones we requested?  

to be honest I've never had a problem with samples until...

to be honest I've never had a problem with samples until they changed to Lasership. this time I got three of the same sample in my order all of which I can't use. it wouldn't be that bad if I could get samples easily in store

Re: Samples all wrong Again!

I've been having this same problem as well. I don't care very much because they are free, but I do get excited for certain ones and am really disappointed when I get something random. I'm so sick of getting the perfume ones, I don't even wear perfume!I wouldn't care if they just gave me random ones if they didn't give us the option to choose them. So, it's not just you, they get my samples wrong too. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing