Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Same day delivery cancelled with no notice

I ordered same day delivery from the Tyson’s Corner, VA store. The order was cancelled without any notice. When I called to inquire why I hadn't gotten an update on shipping, the agent said “oh maybe they needed to do additional verification” and then asked me for the same contact and delivery details that I put in the order form. She said I now have to re-order everything online. But when I tried, the Same-day delivery option now charges me extra (I guess it thinks the free promo was already used-even though Sephora canceled my order entirely). Is this some kind of scam? I see so many other complaints about this same issue. I just wanted to order some makeup that I forgot to bring from home for a trip, now the time window closed for same day delivery to my destination. I should’ve tried to go directly though Instacart or something. I almost never get upset but this bait & switch is really frustrating. 

Re: Same day delivery cancelled with no notice

So far I have only been able to use my same-day delivery membership one time. Sephora doesn’t tell you that only certain products can be delivered same day. This membership is a huge ripoff.

Re: Same day delivery cancelled with no notice

Hi @SB09876,

I'm sorry for this experience! Thank you for reaching out to us. Please call 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) or chat online here > https://www.sephora.com/beauty/contact-us where an agent can replace your order with the free shipping included.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing