Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Same day delivery cancelled after being 4 days late, now a day late again.

• I don't know what's going on at my local sephora, but this is really frustrating. I waited watching my order remain at processesing until it was cancelled! I went and re-ordered it and it is late again, I'm scared it will get cancelled a second time. Is there anything I can do to make sure it gets here this time? I can't make it to the store because I don't have the time, nor can the product be shipped here, so I payed the extra for same day delivery, and it fails me again. Please help? This is very frustrating. 

Re: Same day delivery cancelled after being 4 days late, now a day late again.

@fishnetteds I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM. 

@keelybt Sorry for the tag, but if you can contact me when you find the time I would greatly appreciate it. I messaged you my order number and never got a message back and now I can't open my messages. 

Hope this does not come off as rude, my apologies.

Im not sure how to access PMs or its not working, but my order is still late. I suspect its not going to be delivered. Would calling my local sephora raise my chances that it gets delivered?

Sorry.

Sorry for another complaint. However, I have gotten no response at all and I have a feeling this order will be cancelled again. The order is still processing and I am very upset that this "same day delivery" is now 9 days late (counting the last order which was cancelled with no reason, or none given to me.). I will not be buying from the sephora app or sephora probably ever again. Please contact me when you can, I just want this one product and it cannot be shipped to Hawaii apparently, but we have it in stores. If it cannot be delievered to my home or is out of stock, I don"t understand why it doesnt just say that. 

Help would be appreciated.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing