Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

SEPHORA REVIEWS - Deleted or not posted?

Is anyone experiencing their Sephora reviews either being deleted or not posted at all? I'm so frustrated! This has been happening for almost 3 weeks now. They've even deleted my reviews from years ago! I've followed all their "review regulations". They've deleted my good reviews, medium reviews, and bad reviews. What is the point of this review system if Sephora delete our comments?!

Re: SEPHORA REVIEWS - Deleted or not posted?

My two star review also disappeared recently. I was just browsing reviews for the product today and couldn’t find it. I’d be surprised if it was removed for the content; it was a pretty positive review, despite the two stars. I tried tracking it down via email to see if it was removed for some reason, and I was further confused because my confirmation email for the review was also missing. I’ve been a loyal sephora customer for years and am a bit put off by the idea that they could be tampering with the review system (or at least not communicating thier policies clearly to customers).

Hi @oshiemerski, I'm happy to look into this for you! I will PM you shortly with more info regarding your review.

RE: SEPHORA REVIEWS - Deleted or not posted?

They are deleting negative reviews. Recently some new 'Favorites' box sets came out and i have been closely monitoring the review on them multiple times a day on a daily basis for the past week since they were released. Sure enough there were a few one star negative reviews posted and then within hours or day they are no longer up and only 5 star reviews are shown.... shady

RE: SEPHORA REVIEWS - Deleted or not posted?

Re: RE: SEPHORA REVIEWS - Deleted or not posted?

I think they also dealeated a review of mine.  

It was really important to me to review that particular item because it messed up my hair and I wouldn't want that to happen to someone else. 

Re: RE: SEPHORA REVIEWS - Deleted or not posted?

Hi @luckyturtle,

I'm sorry to hear you review was removed. Any reviews that do not follow our Rating and Reviews guidelines will be removed. I've provided a link below for your reference. I'd be happy to send you a private message so I can look into this for you in more detail.

https://www.sephora.com/ratings-reviews

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Hi @JeRenae,

I'd like to look into this for you. I'll send you a private message. 

Beauty On,

Mali

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing