From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Rouge order missing over 50 free samples with multiple orders!! First time ever posting on the board

Hi, To Whom It May concern. I just placed orders at the end of August and I've been waiting around to find out if the free samples were coming separately which I ordered with every purchase. I know they do split them up sometimes, but but one single sample arrive to this day. I've been a  member for a while and never seen anything like this, not even substitute samples in any of the boxes. One sample was even open torn in a separate purchase aside from the ones pictured, which I can just wave off as someone wanted to use it since there was no liquid damage on the products itself LOL. This is very frustrating I'm making my Christmas bags early this year filled with whatnots and smell Goods. Is there anyone that can help me with this issue? Pictures are enclosed of all of the invoices I tried to do the best I could with that these are the ones with missing samples. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Tags:

Re: Rouge order missing over 50 free samples with multiple orders!! First time ever posting on th...

Hi @Butit,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message shortly. Please note, one of the photos was removed from your post for security purposes, as it contained multiple order numbers. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing