cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Rouge help ticket sent, no update

Hi, 

I placed an order in January for three items and paid using a $100 rouge reward plus a gift card for the remaining balance. One of the items I received was damaged so I returned it. The item cost $22 and I received just over $3 from the return. I now understand there are no refunds on the rouge reward (which I think is completely unfair and should not apply when an item is damaged since that is not the customer’s fault), but since I paid for over $20 of the order using a gift card then I should get that amount back. I called sephora on 2/15 and spoke to Brian who told me I should be receiving the remaining $18 as a store credit on my account, and he put in a help ticket to the rouge department. He said the issue would be resolved within 24 hours, but I still don’t have the store credit and have not heard from anyone at Sephora. I’ve been a Rouge for several years, and every year I feel less valued. It’s ridiculous I have to fight this hard for $18, and I’m tired of continually getting the benefits of being a rouge stripped away. 

Tags:

Re: Rouge help ticket sent, no update

Hi @Sarah5579,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message.

Warm regards,

Laurie

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing