Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Rouge Hotline?????

Hi, does anyone know what the mysterious Rouge hotline phone number is? It appears I just became Rouge a few days ago, and I keep getting congratulations emails from Sephora and they make a big deal about all the perks, one of which is the Rouge hotline number and having access to it. Well, anyone know where to find the phone number? I’m starting to wonder if it actually exists? Thank you:-)

Rouge Hotline?????

1855rouge33 And yes, they say "welcome to exclusive Rouge hotline".

Re: Rouge Hotline?????

That’s for “Canada” residence 

Back in the day, not all that long ago, there actually was a real hotline for big spenders. It was true perk, and completely worth it. Unfortunately, Sephora ain’t even remotely what it used to be in regard to customer service. That being said, it was before YouTube and Instagram started producing and encouraging cosmetic and skin care hoarders. The customer base is much younger than it used to be for high end makeup as well, therefore most have never experienced truly decent customer service.  They have no frame of reference and have come to expect far less respect. Also, prices have skyrocketed in the last 5-7 years, so it’s much easier to hit the $1000 level. 

Anonymous Insider

Sooooo the "private" Rouge hotline is a total joke!  I actually did a comparison and waited on hold for the Rouge number vs the regular Sephora number and they were both the same.  Not only that, no one even verified that I was Rouge.  I asked the rep, "Do you guys verify whether the person calling this 'private hotline' is actually a Rouge member?"  He said, no they do not verify.  In fact, he even said "if you were a regular VIB or just a Beauty Insider, I would still assist you."  So then what's the point of having a number that isn't exclusive to just Rouge members? Makes no sense. They should just remove it from the list as a "perk".

Same ! Called the so called “private hotline” and got greeted the same as regular line. It gets directed to their regular customer service ! Oh and what happened to 3 samples and 2 day free shipping. Now it’s all backwards. 2 samples and 3 day shipping. But for me, it became 5! So much for being Rouge! I placed an order on December 1st. And still no package. Checked the tracking and it says it will be here on the 6th! Congratulations Sephora, u r downgrading I see !

Agreed!

Anonymous Insider

It's 1.855.55.rouge 🙂 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing