Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

Rouge Hotline?????

Hi, does anyone know what the mysterious Rouge hotline phone number is? It appears I just became Rouge a few days ago, and I keep getting congratulations emails from Sephora and they make a big deal about all the perks, one of which is the Rouge hotline number and having access to it. Well, anyone know where to find the phone number? I’m starting to wonder if it actually exists? Thank you:-)

Re: Rouge Hotline?????

Sooooo the "private" Rouge hotline is a total joke!  I actually did a comparison and waited on hold for the Rouge number vs the regular Sephora number and they were both the same.  Not only that, no one even verified that I was Rouge.  I asked the rep, "Do you guys verify whether the person calling this 'private hotline' is actually a Rouge member?"  He said, no they do not verify.  In fact, he even said "if you were a regular VIB or just a Beauty Insider, I would still assist you."  So then what's the point of having a number that isn't exclusive to just Rouge members? Makes no sense. They should just remove it from the list as a "perk".

Re: Rouge Hotline?????

It's 1.855.55.rouge :-) 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors