Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Rewards

This is nonsense.. 11:58 I’m on to get the $100 for 2500 points .. goes in the cart, I go to check out and it’s “out of stock “ how can something that’s not an item be out of stock .. their literally taking your points and giving u credit to spend .. it’s not a tangible product that they can “run out of “.. another disappointing experience at Sephora again..

Re: Rewards

I feel you, I have been having the same experience for weeks with the $100 rewards. I am so tired of having to compete for something that Ulta lets you have anytime (they actually give $125 for every 2,000 points). I cant even understand why Sephora limits these rewards to such extremes. I have to assume they only are putting out tiny quantities of $100 rewards just enough to be able to say they are possible. Seems they are really pushing their $50 and $25 rewards now as if we don't understand basic math enough to know its a much less rewarding deal. Sephora is beyond abysmal in the rewards department. Seriously considering not even bothering renewing rouge next year and letting Ulta have my coin since they show so much more appreciation for their customers. 

Re: Rewards

Hi @isabella2 I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty redeeming the $100 Rouge Reward. I understand that this can be frustrating and I will share this feedback with our rewards team for future improvements. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing