Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Rewards of 750 or higher always SOLD OUT.

what's the point of being a VIB or Rouge when you can't ever redeem your points? I check weekly and anything over 500 is always SOLD out. why???

Re: its total crap. This is supposed to be a REWARDS system....

I’m starting to believe it is a scam. I am logged in ten minutes early and continually refreshing before rewards supposedly drop every Tuesday and Thursday and it’s just the same nonsense week after week. 

Re: Rewards of 750 or higher always SOLD OUT.

It is SUPER frustrating!  Some of us have jobs, and we will basically never be able to redeem for rewards!  I've got >1400 points, and I feel like I'll never get to redeem them!

New rewards go up Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 AM Pacific/12 PM Eastern. I've seen them in stock at this time, but they sell out really, really quickly.

It would be awesome if they wouldn't be so stingy with th...

It would be awesome if they wouldn't be so stingy with the 750 and higher Rewards! I sometimes wonder do they only release one or two in each group??

Re: It would be awesome if they wouldn't be so stingy with th...

@makeupjunkie65 if you click on the reward details, you can see how many were available in the fine print. The bigger the reward, the less there are. And yes, its pretty low. For example, there were 200 of the Josie Maran 1000 pt set. The MUFE 3000 pt set had only 30...

Re: It would be awesome if they wouldn't be so stingy with th...

@makeupjunkie65 When Sephora sends out previews of the rewards, you can actually see how many are available as they will indicate how many of each reward will be available.

You can look over this thread, which currently has some of the previews for August to see how many of the previewed rewards will be available:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/2767038...

Short answer is that yes, for the very large perks there are maybe only 1 or 2. But for some of the smaller perks there are more (sometimes over 100). But the popular ones go out of stock rather quickly.

You have to check at exactly noon est on Tuesdays and Thursdays to have a chance. I never manage to save that many points but have seen them as available a few times when I'm on at noon. There are so few available that you wouldn't have a chance any other time. 

I've set my alarm at 9am on tuesday and Thursdays and how is it that with only 5 minutes the 750 rewards have already sold out?? It's pointless trying to save our points for a big rewards which is one of the reasons i choose to shop at sephora and not somewhere else. 

within 5 seconds

Conversation Stats
testing