Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Rewards Confirmed—then Cancelled

I am so upset. I ordered two of the $50 sephora gift cards during the summer splurge event. I recieved confirmation orders too. I was watching for it like a hawk. So, I ordered it as soon as it showed up. After the event ended, I received an email, which was two days ago, stating that they cancelled it, as now it is out of stock?!!! 

I called them, and was told, that they would at least try and get me one of the two cards. Then I didn't hear back from them.

Today, I saw that all my points were refunded and so, I called them again. They told me they couldn't do anything for me, other than offer a 10% off on my next order, that is if I called and placed an order. Sorry, but that is not enough. I can get 8% back via ebates if I order online. 10% is my state is what I pay for the taxes. That doesn't do anything for me. Sorry Sephora, you really disappointed me this time. I only shop from you. Now I am very upset about this.

Re: Rewards Confirmed—then Cancelled

Just wanted everyone to know that I finally did receive the gift cards. I called atleast three times and they finally helped me out. Thank you very much. 

@Shanum

I'll look into this for you and will send you a private message. 

-Mali

They did the same thing to me with the Urban Decay jackets... I didn't bother calling them to ask why they cancelled mine and how it was possible that they were out of stock when I ordered right at 9am on the dot. I'm just going to keep hoarding my points 😑👀

Wow, just WOW. I'm speechless over that for you. Talk about low down antics... 😢

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing