Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Rewards Bazaar

I ordered one of the 750 point sets only to be told the next day that my order was cancelled. I am so disappointed in this rewards program. I have been a rouge since the program started and I am ready to start shopping somewhere else. Why even bother offering the rewards if they aren't there. I have tried several times to order. It's completely unacceptable.

Re: Rewards Bazaar

Hi TerraOB83,

I apologize your order with the 750 point reward was cancelled! I'm going to send you a PM shortly.

Always,

Danee

I have an issue where I redeemed points yesterday for the wildfox reward. In the fine print it states I need to contact concierge service for redemption. I did that and they had no idea of what I was talking about. I also emailed and got no response. Do you know who can help? That was 5000 points and I don't want to lose out on my reward.  Thanks so much!

Hi geewhiz,

I'll be happy to look into this for you! I'll send you a PM shortly.

Always,

Danee

The exact same thing happened to me!! I tried to redeem the Origins wake up like this reward, (amazingly, it was available!) After checking out I received a message on my browser stating "certain items in your bag are now out of stock". I'm devastated as I've been waiting desperately for SO LONG to redeem a 1000 pt reward and it was just taken from right under my nose :(((

Hi @summerbabe08080,

I'm so sorry that happened! I'll be happy to look into this further and will send you a private message shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie

Will thank you I sure do appreciate your help!

I wonder if they will send a box with redemption instructions like they have with others.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing