Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Returns/Refunds

I’ve been a loyal Sephora customer for many many years, Rouge for the last few years, VIB for many years before that.  I placed an online order Nov 15, arrived Nov 30.  I was away Dec 1-10.  I came back to the healthcare system incinerating, I’m a health care worker.  I looked after immunocompromised children and did not want to risk going in store.  Then my own family members got covid.  Life was just settling down and I went into store to return the 2 products I got, one wasn’t used, wrong colour, the other doesn’t work at all, grey hair cover up that doesn’t cover anything.  I was told it was over the time but since I ordered online they’d happily help me out.  I’ve tried a couple times online to chat them and I’ve basically been “hung up” on.  No consideration of my loyalty or these crazy times we are living in.  I expected better from this company I have supported for so long.  So disappointed!  Has anyone else had this experience? 

Tags:

Re: Returns/Refunds

Hi @aarcuri,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message so I can look into this further.

Best regards,

Laurie

Re: Returns/Refunds

Hi Laurie 

I responded to your email.  Did you get it? 
Angie 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing