Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Return

I would like to request that my full points be reinstated for products that I had to return due to an allergic reaction to my eyes.
I cashed in my points to receive a $100 gift card to use on products. I returned the products because I had a severe allergic reaction, something that was out of my control. I tried to return the products in-store but they told me it was past the return window. I called customer service and they sent me a return label, so I sent the products back. 

After all of that, Sephora took my products and my points. That is stealing from customers. I paid money for those points and now they're gone.

Please return my points back to my account or give me credit in the amount of $74, the amount for the products I returned, to use on products at Sephora.

I spoke with a manager from customer service by the name of Andy MAM on the phone regarding this issue this morning. Instead of attempting to empathize and fix the issue, he proceeded to raise his voice at me and tell me that it's my fault because I didn't, "Read the fine print."  It is becoming more and more apparent to me that Sephora doesn't care about their customers, or for professionalism for that matter.

Sephora, a multi-million dollar company world-wide works against the interest of their loyal customers because they care more about what benefits and serves them. A company that was built from the hard-earned money of customers like myself.

Sincerely,

Mejgan

Re: Return

@lalashblast I will look into this for you and send you a PM. 

Re: Return

Thank you for your help Keely. I appreciate it.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing