Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Return by mail question

I know this is a dumb question, but with Sephora returns by mail, does the package have to be RECEIVED by the warehouse in the 60-day window, or sent by me in the 60-day window? I have a return to make that I forgot to package up and drop off (I graduated Saturday and have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off) and tomorrow (when I can send it) marks 59 days since the purchase (not delivery). Thanks in advance.

Re: Return by mail question

Hi @nightly,

Our return shipping labels are processed through USPS, and this does not include an overnight shipping option. Generally, returns by mail can take 3 weeks to fully process from the time they are mailed back, and we are unable to guarantee any other return shipping time frames. You are also welcome to return orders to your local Sephora store within 60 days for a refund to your original payment method, and within 90 days for store merchandise credit. Please find our full return policy here > https://www.sephora.com/returns-exchanges and please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie 

Hi @nocturnius,

This is a great question! The returned item must be received at our Distribution Center within 60 days to receive a refund to your original form of payment. If it is received within 61-90 days of purchase, you'll receive a refund in online store credit!

Always,
Danee

S if I overnighted it to arrive tomorrow (day 60) it's within the return window? It was a high enough dollar amount it's worth doing that if so.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing