Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Return Activity Report

I've spent about $15000 with Sephora since the beginning of this year. Unbeknownst to me, someone opened a second account. Anyway, I returned a product you the store, and while looking thru receipts, the SA said don't worry, I found your purchase right here! So I asked if she still needed a receipt, and she said no, not if I bought it in the last 90 days, and used my BI card. So I asked her whay the return policy is and she told me I had 90 days to return products and could use up to 80% of it and still return it, NOT THAT I DID THAT BUT THIS IS WHAT THE SA TOLD ME. So I went home and brought back a little under $500 with and without receipts. The manager "ok'd" all the product. No one told me about a limit or this policy, not one word. Today I went to return something. It was at a different store because we moved 30 miles away. The SA and the manager start whispering, I hear something about fraud and the girl that I was starting to get to know was very awkward with me as she handed me the rest of my $225 purchase and scooted me out the door! Who do I speak to about this? I did request the report, but if your going to do this to your customers, they should be informed first!

Re: Return Activity Report

Hi Markey1079,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I'm sending you a PM so I can assist you further. 

Bisous, 

Sian

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing