Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Received open/used product?

Just received and opened my package from Sephora which included several items, and unfortunately, I noticed right away that the box to my Amika Kure hair repair set was torn at the top, which I thought hmm that’s not ideal but hopefully it’s just the box, but when I opened and checked out the product inside, there was no seal on the repair treatment bottle,

image.jpg

image.jpg

and the product seems to be not full-it doesn’t go all the way to the top of the bottle at all, and doesn’t feel full. Other Amika products I have purchased have come with a seal. So I’m thinking this was used and returned? Really frustrating that this is how I’m getting it in the mail as I hate the hassle of returning/exchanging especially as I am being extra cautious these days with everything due to covid. Wondering if anyone here has experienced similar? Extremely disappointed as I always look forward to my Sephora purchases 😞

Re: Received open/used product?

I just had the same issue with very pricey Oribe shampoo and conditioner, as well as a leave-in mask. All three were tampered with. Fortunately, they allowed me to return them, but now I have to wait again for shipping from Oribe (because I am no longer a Sephora customer after this.)

20210701_111502.jpg

20210701_111434.jpg

Re: Received open/used product?

Hi @hcbanana I'm sorry to see that! I will send you a PM to help. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos4
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • 20210701_111502.jpg
  • 20210701_111434.jpg
testing