Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

RESOLVED - Sephora points theft and Sephora's terrible customer service

My account information was hacked and the scammer was able to change my email without any verification. It's nice enough that they were able to obtain a lot of my sensitive information. They also proceeded to spend every single one of my thousands of points. Obviously I now have access now but when asked if I can please have my points back, your customer service person sent me a list of every single transaction and informed me that each one was "non-refundable". That's great! They weren't my purchases.

I have spent THOUSANDS of dollars with Sephora and it is highly disappointing that customer service won't refund points spent on SAMPLES on orders that were clearly fraudulent. 

Please refund my points. 

Re: Sephora points theft and Sephora's terrible customer service and refusal to correct fraud

Hi @Tsarella,

I'm so sorry about this! I'll send you a message to further assist you.

Best,

Laurie 

Re: Sephora points theft and Sephora's terrible customer service and refusal to correct fraud

Update for those that have this awful problem and may be reading this in the future:

Call the customer service department and ask to speak with a supervisor. The first representative offered me 200 points which I guess is all they can do. I asked to talk to a supervisor and she resolved it immediately. Still disappointing that I had to jump through so many (emotional) hoops to get the problem resolved. Those that I emailed did nothing except say it was not refundable and referred me to call customer service.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing