Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

REQUEST: Filter for influencer reviews!

Will there be a filter for the influencer reviews? I’m not a fan most of the time. Also, it seems like the reader has to be inundated and forced to read incentivized reviews 80% of the time, 10% unverified reviews, and 10% verified ones.

It really delays the shopping process and i am confident i am not the only one. 

A statement or response addressing this would be great -- whether it would be in favor or not. I’m super loyal to Sephora but this is a big turn off and hearing back would at least count for something. 

Re: REQUEST: Filter for influencer reviews!

Agreed, I’ve been clicking the “Not Helpful” icon lately to try and get them pushed further down in the reviews. Very annoying 

Hi @BCinside,

It looks like you should now be able to filter for "Verified Purchases" and "Non-Incentivized Reviews Only." Thank you!

Best,

Laurie

@vhenry We appreciate this feedback and I will share it with the appropriate department for future consideration. 

I agree with @vhenry, these influencer reviews are too much. I got a Sephora email with the GUERLAIN Abeille Royale Anti-Aging Double R serum featured, a very expensive product.  I clicked on the product to see what is was all about. All 7 reviews were from Incentivized/influencers. All reviews were 5 stars and ALL posted at approximately the SAME TIME! How am I supposed to believe any of that. It seems like pure fiction. 
I am a long time Rouge member. I love Sephora and want to keep trusting the site and its’ reviews, but it’s becoming increasingly difficult. These reviews seem paid and phony. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing