Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Question regarding Return of an Order

Hello! I wanted to return a product that I tried out and just ended up not liking (purchased during April sale) but I haven't been able to return due to me misplacing the receipt. I am still within the 60 day return period but just scared of the hassle that the store reps will deny me to return without a receipt/proof of purchase. Is there anything I can do (ie. print a replacement receipt/shipping invoice) or how do I get this refund back to original payment form? Thanks.

Re: Question regarding Return of an Order

Hi @saridyn,

I'm sorry to hear this! Since you do not have your receipt/invoice, a Cast Member in stores may be able to verify your transaction if you present your credit or debit card used, or by your Beauty Insider account number. All store returns are at our store's discretion, so I recommend contacting your local store directly for more information. Thank you. 🙂

Alternatively, you can return online orders by mail by creating a free return label here > www.Sephora.com/returnlabel. Please note, it may take up to 2-3 weeks for us to process your return and credit your account from the time we receive your return at our warehouse. 

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Hi Raquel,

Would it be possible to print a free return label online and bring that into the store for them to scan/return in store? 

Thanks!

Hi @saridyn,

Unfortunately, the free return label is only for shipping purposes. If you have the Sephora mobile app, you should be able to pull up any past order information to show to a Cast Member in stores as well. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing