Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Purchasing an online only item with store credit

It seems store credit can only be used at physical stores. I am looking to purchase an item but it is only available online (cannot be reserved and picked up in store). Can I place an online order and call to use up the store credit? If not, can I go to the store after receiving the online item to complete a return and re-buy with the store credit? Thanks in advance!!

@customersupport

Tags:

Re: Purchasing an online only item with store credit

Hello , I am having the same problem . I returned some items to the store in person and was given a Store Credit card with no pin instead of the gift card ...so after spending lots of time happily loading up my Sephora online cart with items , I discovered that I am unable to use the card . With new Covid rules , being an hour away from a nearest Sephora , and having several items only available online , I’m super frustrated . Can I convert this store credit card to a normal gift card so I can use it online ? I wish the associates had told me that it wasn’t a normal gift card or I would have insisted on original payment refund or a gift card . 

@stephie80 I'm sorry for the confusion! Store credits are only redeemable in store. Please know that your store credit will never expire and can be redeemed on your next visit. 

Hi @Momotaro123,

I will send you a private message so I can assist you with this. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing