cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Problems with return and flagged account

Hi, once again.

On April 17th I’ve placed an order online. Before the order was shipped, I realized i didn’t want two items and contacted support to ask for the items to be removed. They said they couldn’t remove specific items, just cancel the order altogether, and advised me to receive the order and return the items.

On April 27th the order arrived. On the following day, I packed the items, sealed and unopened, and put it in the mail. On April 30th Sephora got the return package and until this day - 1 month now - my refund hasn’t been processed.

Every time I contact the support someone says something different and tells me a different deadline - which never happens.

Now I’m afraid Sephora will say they won’t refund me because I’m not on the 30 day window when they processed the refund, nevermind it was when the package got back to them ( Sephora received the return 3 days after it was delivered!!!)

Re: Problems with return

Hi @clara011,

I will look into your account and send you a PM. 

Best,

Rebecca

Forgot to mention support has already told me my account has been flagged. Just to throw in some numbers, ON THE LAST YEAR, I've spent: $ 2.775 (without taxes) - with taxes it goes to $ 3.135, for 43 items (including one dyson airwrap). And I've returned 6 items only (being two of them items that I've tried prevented getting it delivered to me in the first place). This is just for last year. Before that, I've made many purchases but NEVER had returned an item. Crazy.

Over a month and still no return or updates. Sephora customer service is the most disrespectful one ive ever seen. 

Hi @clara011,

I have sent you a PM regarding your return update. Thank you.

Best,
Rebecca

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing