Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Prep Kits & Beyond

How come the new holiday prep kits and other wonderful free promos are rarely available on Canadian orders? Although some are available to Canada, the really awesome ones never seem to be, which is a total bummer.

Furthermore, how come a lot of the V.I.B. specials are rarely open to Canada? I get SO excited when I see a V.I.B gift or special, but then I see that I have to be in-store or a U.S. address. The inconvenient part is that the closest Sephora location is over 2 hours away, so I rarely get to it.

I am sad because I have a V.I.B status but it isn't paying off 😞 maybe I should just move!

Hi Tinkerchels,   I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. :(...

Hi Tinkerchels,

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. 😞 We are definitely doing all that we can to improve our Canadian clients' experience shopping online. Due to brokerage fees and third party billing restrictions we are often unable to apply online promotional offers and discounts to our Canadian clients and the offers must be used in store. I can understand how frustrating this is and really do apologize! I will gladly forward your feedback to the correct department and we look forward to assisting our Canadian clients with more offers and discounts online for the future. 🙂 Please feel free to contact any of us if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Re: Hi Tinkerchels,   I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. :(...

Thanks for bringing clarity to the issue! Thank you your help is much appreciated! ❤️
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing