Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

I recently noticed that I lost all 800 plus points on my account back in January of this year, presumably due to inactivity over the pandemic. That’s rather frustrating considering the period of time over which this took place, and if I had received notice that my points would be expiring soon I would have either (1) used them or (2) bought some additional products. I was saving the points for something I really wanted and needed. As a fella who identifies as he/him, the points offerings are sometimes slim and what I can use my points on are occasionally limited (so I wait until there is an item that both appeals to me and is more appropriate for my skin type, specifically). I don’t think this was a fair or understanding customer service decision to have made at the tail end of the pandemic, and it doesn’t exactly encourage continued loyalty on behalf of your “beauty insiders.”

Tags:

Re: Points

@MatthewBrooklyn I will take a look and send you a PM. 

Hi there, same happened to me here. I am a front line worker and I didn't shop much at Sephora during the pandemic. Today I tried to make a purchase and noticed all my points are gone...I spent thousands of dollars back then and didn't know about the one year inactive policy. Can you please help me look into this? Much appreciated!

@RinnC I will look into this for you and send you a PM

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing