Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Points gone?!

After my purchase a few days ago I was really confused at checkout to see I have no points? I knew I had close to 500z I am  positive I made at least one purchase at Sephora in the past year. Can someone help rectify this? It isn’t my fault if one your employees didn’t add to it while checking out in store and now my points are expired. I may not spend thousands a year at your store but I am loyal for when I need to make a beauty purchase. This is outrageous for long time customers.

Tags:

Re: Points gone?!

Same deal here.  I had 1000+ accumulated and was saving it up for something deluxe.  I went to checkout tonight and had 0 points….I was surprised, so checked the policy and my emails.  Similarly to others, I received no email notification that my points were expiring.  I was in compliance with Sephora’s policy as I had I picked up my birthday gift December 2020 and the store associate said there was a glitch in the system so could not enter my insider info and just handed me the gift…. milk stick blush and mascara…pic attached).  If she had entered my insider info then my 1000+ points wouldn’t have expired!  I did was I was supposed to but your associate failed to do her part.  I’d like my points back.

FB05CFC0-DA5A-42A0-97D2-1B2997A3F142.jpeg

Hi @peach2021,

Sorry to hear that! I'll look into it then send you a PM.

Always,

Danee

Same thing happened to me!

They deducted 500 points from my account. Apparently it went to charity. But they never asked me if I wanted to do this. Now that I called customer service, they said there’s nothing they can do and the points are gone.

Hi @lyssmc16,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I will send you a PM.

Always,

Danee

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • FB05CFC0-DA5A-42A0-97D2-1B2997A3F142.jpeg
testing