Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Points expired during pandemic

I just found out that I lost 1,641 points due to inactivity during the pandemic, a time when our stores were closed, and makeup was not a priority. This is discouraging, and does not seem to be a way to honor long-time customers. I’d saved my points for years, thinking I could one day redeem them for something fun. I now see the policy about one year of inactivity, but did not receive any notifications, and would like to have my points reinstated.

Tags:

Re: Points expired during pandemic

The same thing happened to me! I went yesterday to buy some needed items now that I’m starting to wear make up again and they were all gone! I’m a nurse and had given up on makeup like everyone else during the first year of the pandemic and now I’m just super disappointed by this. 

Hi @bobrossrules,

Points will expire if your account has been inactive for 12 consecutive months or more. You can keep your account active by making a purchase or redeeming a reward  or the birthday gift. I'll look into this then send you a PM.

Regards,
Danee

Omg same thing happened to me and I had 4329 points completely wiped out. Why are we being penalized for not logging into our account? We have lives outside of buying beauty products and dealing with the pandemic. Sigh...

Hi @somethingpeachy,

Points will expire if your account has been inactive for 12 consecutive months or more. You can keep your account active by making a purchase or redeeming a reward  or the birthday gift. I'll look into this then send you a PM.

Regards,
Danee

@bekit I will look into this for you and send you a PM

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing