cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Points disappeared

Dear,

I just noticed my 2686 points disappeared said due to inactivity!!! Can someone help me to look into it? I need them come back. I am pregnant during 2020 and not leaving the house, and when I am ready to go out and I see this? Heartbroken!!!! Some one help me, please!!! please!!! please!!!

Tags:

Re: Points disappeared

Ah the same thing happened to me! I was saving my points to redeem for something good, and I had not been out shopping because of the pandemic. Besides, who needs makeup when there is nowhere to go these days (because covid and having to wear masks anyway lol)? However, I recently got vaccinated and so I went to a store to buy a couple things and the cashier told me my points balance was 0. This is really disappointing because if I was informed that they expired I definitely would have made a purchase sooner. They did not even give me a warning so how was I supposed to know that? Makes me not want to shop at Sephora anymore. 😞 

Hi @SweetPeachyMomo,

Points will expire if your account has been inactive for 12 consecutive months or more. You can keep your account active by making a purchase or redeeming a reward  or the birthday gift. I'll look into this then send you a PM.

Regards,

Danee

@reelily I will look into this for you and will send you a PM. 

RE: Re: Points disappeared

I’m having the same issue as well!

Re: RE: Re: Points disappeared

Hi @AugustT1,

I'm sorry for the trouble! Points will expire if your account has been inactive for 12 consecutive months or more. You can keep your account active by making a purchase or redeeming a reward  or the birthday gift. I'll take a look further and I'll send you a message.

Warm regards,

Laurie

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing