Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Please, bring back the Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist by Sephora!!!

Please, bring back the Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist by Sephora!

I know that I'm not the only one desperately trying to find a replacement for that mist, as you can tell by the number of people asking you to bring it back in comments (on numerous forums) and feedback on that product's page (if you still have access to its feedback).  
That self-tanning mist was easily the best mist I have ever tried (high and low end) and again, many people share my opinion.  It's just literally so heartbreaking that it seems to be discontinued...  Please, please, please bring it back!
P.S.  If anyone reading this also misses this product, please leave your comment below.  I really don't know how else we can get Sephora's attention...

Re: Please, bring back the Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist by Sephora!!!

I would buy so many bottles if this was brought back! Used it every few days for years! please let us know when this will be back in stock

PLEASE BRING IT BACK 

OR TELL US AN ALTERNATIVE THAT WORKS AS WELL

This was literally the best spray I ever used. It looked like I came back from vacation every time I used it. So natural, so good. It was my favorite and the best thing ever. I would buy 10 bottles if I saw it come back on the market. Why was it discontinued? Can you please please please bring it back!? 

PLEASE I’m willing to pay high end prices to bring this product back. I’ve tried everything and nothing compares. I used it on my face for years..and I haven’t been able to find a substitute. Everything breaks me out or looks awful.  If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Please bring it back!!

I SECOND THIS

Re: Please bring back the Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist by Sephora!!!

HI @Nikatron,

I'm so sorry this product is no longer available. I will share this with the appropriate team!

Always,
Danee

Please! Is there anywhere else it can still be purchased? At all!? 

I remember the product had a lot of green in it which is good for skin that has redness. No tanner compares. If anyone has found anything remotely similar please share

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 😭♥️

Please, do!

I hope so much they consider bringing it back!

Thank you…

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing