cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Payment reversal problems

I placed an order on Sephora last night, it was confirmed first but cancelled ten minutes later with my payment being reversed on the credit card. I placed an order again, it was confirmed. I have received no cancellation message from Sephora but my bank has email me a payment reversal message. Can I please have some assistance, I would like to know if my order is still confirmed or cancelled(why tht is the case)? 

Re: Payment reversal problems

This continues to happen to me and it is very frustrating

Hi @DanaCarow,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll take a look further and I'll send you a message shortly. 

Warm regards,
Laurie 

@Anonymous wrote:

I placed an order on Sephora last night, it was confirmed first but cancelled ten minutes later with my payment being reversed on the credit card. I placed an order again, it was confirmed. I have received no cancellation message from Sephora but my bank has email me a payment reversal message. Can I please have some assistance, I would like to know if my order is still confirmed or cancelled(why tht is the case)? 

Same thing happened to me for 2 of my orders

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Same thing happened to me for two of my orders. What does this mean?

Hi @fary13,

If you still need assistance with your account please send me a PM with your registered email address. 

Best,

Zakiya

RE: Payment reversal problems

I put in an order on the 21st and have been waiting to get shipping confirmation. Today I checked my bank account and my transaction was reversed but I have no email saying it was cancelled or anything on the app either!!!

Re: RE: Payment reversal problems

@delicatepizza We do not charge you until the order ships, so, when we re experiencing delays, it is not uncommon for the original pending authorization to drop off. You will see the charge once your order ships. 

Hi @shaynoo,

I will send you a private message.

Best,

Penelope

Anonymous Insider

Hi, I think I just received reversal payment as well. Ive placed my order on April 21. I just checked my bank account and it says SEPHORA REV. with the amount that i paid on april 21st. Can you help me with this?

HI @Anonymous,

I will send you a private message shortly. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie

Hi! I’m experiencing the same issue, I made an order last Friday and just saw that my payment was reversed? 

Hi @manu7143,

I will send you a private message.

Best,

Penelope

Anonymous Insider

Hi
I also experience the same issue. I made the order on Apr.21 and just saw the correction amount in my bank account.
Thanks,
Julia

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry for any confusion! When you place an order, the initial authorization will drop from your account in 1-7 business days and the order will be charged to your account once it ships.  

Best,

Laurie

Hi, 

I also have same issues. 

I made three purchases on 4/22, 4/23, and 4/27. And two orders were reversed today. 

Do I need to wait until they make a payment again? or what can I do to check my order status? 

Hi @AraKim,

If the pre-authorizations have dropped from your form of payment, looking like you received a refund from Sephora - This is not a refund, and you will still be charged once your order ships.

Best,

Laurie 

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing