Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Partial Order Cancellation

Hi, I recently placed an order due to a promo that you were running. The promo and reward items were the reason I placed the order. It feels like a bait and switch. Except that there is no switch. I wouldn't have placed the order if the promo & reward items were noted as being out of stock. I'm very disappointed in this experience. I could have ordered with the 20% off, but I really wanted the promo. Now I have neither. Not that it seems to matter, but I'm a Rouge customer that had been spending less are Sephora due to these type of issues.

Re: Partial Order Cancellation

This also happened to me. The promo code and reward items were the reason why i didn't use the discount code, but it was canceled eventually, and you can still see the reward item in stock, which was really disappointing 😞 I would've used the discount code instead if I knew it'd be canceled.

RE: Partial Order Cancellation

Order the item now with 20% off and return the one you got before.

Thanks, zvezdochka. I'll probably return the order. It's...

Thanks, zvezdochka. I'll probably return the order. It's the poor service & inventory controls on Sephora's part, that aggravates me. They shouldn't offer promos & product they don't have. It's a poor business practice / model.

Re: Thanks, zvezdochka. I'll probably return the order. It's...

Especially when said item is still showing up in stock.

Re: Thanks, zvezdochka. I'll probably return the order. It's...

Hi @bmaven. So sorry about this. When this happens, the item may be out of stock company wide, or with the team fulfilling at the specified warehouse. I will send you a private message to follow up.

xo,

jamila

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing