cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Order was out for delivery yesterday, now there is no delivery date

Hi Sephora!

My package had a delivery date for 1/17/18, and I waited up late last night in case UPS was going to still deliver it.  However, I see today that it just had a departure scan from Memphis today and I live in Arizona.  I am concerned about this since it said it was to be delivered yesterday and that it was out for delivery.  Do you know what is happening with my order?  Thank you so much!

Re: Order was out for delivery yesterday, now there is no delivery date

I'm experiencing the same thing! I put my order in on 1/15 and have PAID for flash shipping. It is now 1/18 and my order still hasn't arrived. Originally it said my order would be delivered by yesterday and today it was last tracked in Texas (I live in California). I did not pay for flash shipping for this. 

I'm a flash member, and I purchased an order on the 12th....

I'm a flash member, and I purchased an order on the 12th. I just got it today, I think the recent snow weather may have delayed the shipping. Everything I ordered earlier this month is late

Something was going on with them this past week.  I am VIB Rouge and I’m supposed to get expedited shipping.  I ordered last Thursday and received it 7 days later (today). I will give them slack for a day since I ordered late last Thursday.  Still, a lot of time for delivery.

mine did the exact samething. still have not gotten it. n...

mine did the exact samething. still have not gotten it. now it's not showing a delivery date at all. very frustrating.

Hi @penelopeblooms,

I am so sorry to hear this! I will send you a PM for further assistance.

Best,

Zakiya

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing