Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Order not processing

I've tried to put through an order twice, using the SCORETHREE promo code. The first time I clicked to checkout got put back to the cart and the lipsticks and samples I had chosen were removed. Attempting to re-add them had the too faced chihuahua no longer available. The second time I attempted to order I got logged out of the site. I could not log back in for some time, and when I did only one lipstick sample was still available. As of this time I haven't tried to put in the order a third time since the lipstick samples were a large part of the reason I was making it. I'm also concerned about the fact that I have clicked "check out" twice and that there may just be a delay for my order to be confirmed. Would it be possible to put through my original order with the lipstick samples I originally selected?

Tags:

Re: Order not processing

Hi @BreezyL,

I regret to inform you, we're unable to process orders over social media for security purposes. I'm so sorry! Please feel free to call us at 1-877-SEPHORA, so a Beauty Advisor can assist with placing you a new order. Thank you. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing