cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
Anonymous Insider

Order cancellation

Hello,

I ordered something from Sephora online on Friday, the first day of promotion with my VIB 20% discount. I used an international credit card to pay my bill and received a message from the bank, telling me that the I've succeed in paying the money. However, I received an email today, on which writes " for your own security and protection, we have cancelled your order  because we were unable to confirm your payment information. We have included the order information below so that you can review the detail of your order". Please give me an explanation on this since I've already pay the money. 

Thank you.

Regards,

BAO 

Re: Order cancellation

Hi @Anonymous. So sorry about this. If an order is cancelled, we reverse the pending charge immediately. It can take 1-7 business days for this to reflect in your account, depending on your financial institution. So sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.

xo,

jamila

Anonymous Insider

But I still don't get it why my order got canceled. 

And I want the things that I bought!!!!

same issue..The reason they gave me was really ridiculous. They said the address I entered has an extra space in one of those words!! I have been using this address for several orders and never have any issue.

Probably the true reason is that many things are out of stock now so they choose to cancel some online orders, even if you are a VIB or VIBR... I feel very disappointed 

and will avoid doing business with them in the future.

Hi @Anonymous + @AW93. I completely understand your sentiments. Every order is subject to review and if the team reviewing the orders isn't able to successfully verify crucial components of the information, orders are cancelled. I know this can be frustrating. Please note if you are still experiencing this issue, give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA.

xo,

jamila

Anonymous Insider

Hello,

I made 4 new orders on last Saturday and again got canceled automatically. Could you please give me specific reasons on why all of my orders couldn't be made? I'm really disappointed and am considering on never to buy goods in your shops again. 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing