Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Order Delayed, Reward was Canceled, and Wrong Samples

Where do I even start? I placed my order on January 8th and I did not receive it until January 15th, which doesn't really seem like that long of a wait, but it is when you use your Flash 2 Day shipping.

I then redeemed 250 points to get the Sephora catch all tray that says "Wake up to makeup". I then get an emailed saying that my reward was canceled. So now I have a delayed order with no reward item. It's very disappointing since I've been waiting for SO LONG for it to come back in stock and I've been saving my points up for it. I check the website every day in the morning and at night to see if it's back. So when it was finally back, of course I was super excited to finally get it, just to be disappointed in the end. It is now sold out again so who knows how long I will have to wait.

Finally, Sephora messed up my samples FOR THE FOURTH TIME. I know many will say "calm down, they're just free samples", but I've been trying to test out this one fragrance for what seems like a month now and every time I receive an order, it's not there. There are times where I have received NO SAMPLES, time where I only receive one sample, times where I've only received one sample but it wasn't even one of the ones that I ordered, and then samples that I did not ask for at all. The closest Sephora I have is inside JC Penny so they don't carry everything a regular Sephora does so I actually pick my samples carefully since I can't always go to Sephora and try everything that I would be able to try at a regular Sephora (which the closest one is over 100 miles away).

I'm just very frustrated with all the different times that Sephora has been messing up my orders lately. I've never had so many inconsistencies with a single company in such a short period of time.

Re: Order Delayed, Reward was Canceled, and Wrong Samples

Hi there. So sorry about this @itscoral. Our rewards are highly anticipated every Tuesday and Thursday from 9am - 5pm PT / 12pm - 8pm ET and sell out quickly. Also, we try our level best to ensure your selected free samples are included, and  apologize if you receive substitutions or missing samples entirely due to them being out of stock when we fulfill your order. Also, if you see your samples still available online, the warehouse fulfilling your order may not have them. 

If you have additional questions,  feel free to send me a private message so I can assist.

xo, jamila

If they are sold out, then why advertise them as if they...

If they are sold out, then why advertise them as if they are in stock? This is unfair.

Re: Order Delayed, Reward was Canceled, and Wrong Samples

You realize that's not a valid answer right? We all deserve a real answer. Businesses shouldn't be screwing their customers over. If I did this kind of thing in my industry, there would be hell to pay. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing