cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Ontrac claimed delivered but I can't receive the package

This is a really horrible experience which destroying my life. I am so regret I used Sephora but not directly place order on the product official webpage. There is no problem when I just buy for some testers, but one I placed order with higher value, the Package lost. No party I can seek help with and just ask me to contact seller/carrier/vendor...

I placed the order in the beginning of the month. after a week waiting, sephora finially claim going to ship the products. 

After 3 days, I received Sephora notification on delivered package but I have found nothing. I was using my workplace address and the delivered time marked in the tracking record was after my office closed. When I contact Sephora they say can't help as it is not a home address. When I contact Ontrac, they just claims the parcel was 'delivered' but refused to provide any proof for the signned receipt. And the website of OnTrac can't even access, difficult for me to reach them and search for means I can find my parcel back.

Hope Sephora won't use OnTrac anymore. But I also not dare to order from Sephora again, wasted me both money and time. Feel,so bad and disgusting.

Re: Ontrac claimed delivered but I can't receive the package

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your package. I will look into this then send you a PM.

Always,

Danee

Anonymous Insider

Can you provide the reason that the parcel was delivered? On the tracking, it marked delivered at a time that nobody was at the address. And the sign-off is just with typing few characters but not company chop or handwritten signature. 

Is there any image of the parcel/ invoice/ signed receipt to show that your belief on delivered?

Hi @Anonymous,

I see your message was successfully sent to Danee and she will respond as soon as she is able to. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing