Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Online Order

I’ve made 2 online orders in the last month and each time I was missing the 2 free samples offered at checkout. I’m not sure if maybe they don’t do that anymore or if they were sold out or something! 

Re: Online Order

I would just like to find out when my order will pass the “in progress “ stage. Ulta does a better job with shipping however they do not carry Ole or I would order from them. If you can’t fulfill the orders don’t offer the service. Bad form for such a large company. 

Update..my order was shipped on Monday according to customer service. There is a tracking number but no information as to where the package might be...still in a warehouse, some city, state USA...who knows. As I’m reading other posts, customers have been waiting over a month for their orders if not longer. I’m sorry I ordered online and hopefully have not lost money in doing so. 

Hi @wsn58,

I'm sorry for the delays we're experiencing. I will take a look at your order then send you a PM.

Always,
Danee

@1621 I will send you a PM to help 

Hi, I just experienced the exact same thing, didn’t get any samples in one order, and a sample beard cream in another. I don’t have a beard. It was quite disappointing. 

Hi @maddiefar,

I am sorry about that. I will send you a private message so I can assist you. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing