Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

November Birthday Gift - Rouge Member

It's my birthday month and I was going to place an order and add the birthday gift.

I'm a Rouge Member yet there are only 2 options.

Are we (the later birthday babies) stuck with left over?

I know that this is a "gift" and it is based on availabilities, but is there anything Sephora can do about it? 

My $1000 or more purchase is as good as everyone else and I wish I could have the same benefit as the January and other earlier birthday Rouge Members.

Re: November Birthday Gift - Rouge Member

Yes, I feel quite neglected as well. @DaneeBT I appreciate you passing on our disgruntled complaint, I do hope your prediction will come true and I will be checking often to see if the stock has changed.

Same issue with me. Should be four options available but only two now. Pretty crummy way to treat members especially Rouge members. 

Hi @Monpi,

I'm so sorry some of our Birthday Gift options are currently out of stock! I don't have information if we will be restocking them or offering more gifts in the future. However, I recommend checking back on our website before November ends to see if there are any other options. I understand this may be disappointing and I've shared your feedback with our Beauty Insider Team.

Always,
Danee

@DaneeBT ,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. I really hope that something will happen by the end of November. I was at Sephora in Burlingame and the sales associate had told me that they'd been out of birthday gifts other than those two that are available on the website. 

Sephora is a big enough company to be able to afford a system to figure out how many Rouge status members and should be able to either adjust the number of rewards available, have a several different "special birthday gift for Rouge" but release as the each one runs out, continue to add to its inventory, or create new variety. Or give us the "gift" in points like it used to so that we can choose from Reward Bazaar later.

We obviously love the company enough to shell out over $1000 per year, I don't think I'm asking a lot by requesting to treat every client the same.

I will continue to check to see the availability of the birthday gifts. I hope my words among with others will be passed onto someone who is in position to make a meaningful changes.

Best,

Monpi the November Birthday

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing