Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Not received refund

I had order a package and items were missing. I chatted with a customer service rep who stated that she was "not able to process a replacement or refund due to a forwarding address". I called customer service and was notified that I was flagged as a fraud account, and my forwarding address is used for international shipping/freight warehouse scheme. I am not sure how Sephora came to that conclusion, but CS was not able to help me. I asked to get help from a supervisor and when I did, she forwarded my call to another supervisor and I was told "We can't do anything about your account status".

Please give me my money back

Tags:

Re: Not received refund

This literally just happened to me! What an absolute shame. They don't even put the items in the box and yet still take and keep people's money and talk about "fraud." That's fraud the fraud. I received my package with every single item except one fragrance and am being told the same thing as you. So basically they are keeping our money. I could understand if the product was received damaged or something then sure liability on us, but not even putting the thing in the box?! CS was also not able to assist me with either a refund or reshipment. Absurd. 

Re: Not received refund

Hi @Megha1812

I'm sorry to hear about this! I will send you a PM.

Regards,

Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing