Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No samples?

I went into a Sephora store today (7/3/22) and was told that they weren't doing samples of the perfume which was really disappointing because I wanted to compare the Juliette Has A Gun Superdose scent to the Victoria's Secret Linited Edition NY scent. The VS perfume is my all time favorite and I've been trying to find it or something that smells like it for a couple years now without success. I really wanted to sample the Superdose one to see if they were similar enough to make the over $100 purchase worth it. I ended up buying the travel size which was cheaper because I didn't want to pass on the opportunity to find a similar scent, but I'm really disappointed that I couldn't get a sample. I used to get samples all the time and found a few of my favorite perfumes that way so to be denied now is irritating. I also had to push for samples at checkout whereas in the past I was offered them or given options. Is this just because of changes due to the pandemic and if so when can we expect samples again?

Also does anyone have any recs for scenes similar to VS New York?

Tags:

Re: No samples?

Hi @Awakisu

I'm so sorry to hear your local Sephora store is not currently offering samples and for your disappointment! I recommend contacting the Sephora store to see if they have any plans on offering samples again and for more information. Thank you!

Regards,

Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing